Here are some tips to keep in mind when submitting your art:
- Vector art is preferred. Convert all fonts to outlines/curves.
- For faster artwork submissions, be sure the dpi is at 300 or higher at print size.
- If submitting PSD files, please flatten the artwork.
- View your art at the print size intended and/or print the file at the full size needed, or the largest size your printer will accommodate.
- Make sure all edges and lines are clean.
Your final print will only be as good as the artwork submitted. All low-resolution files provided will need to be re-created to provide a quality final print (re-creation of files is subject to art charges).
Example of a Vector image vs. a Low Resolution image: